Wednesday 3 September 2014

Finally

Finally managed to get a proper, (dry), ride last Sunday.  7:45 a.m. waking up the neighbours as the bike warms up on full choke, clear skies and bright sunshine, and because it was so early, clear roads!!  the ride went Launceston - Holsworthy - Bude - Widemouth Bay - Wadebridge - Victoria - back the A30 to Bodmin, then peal off onto the A38 and home.  All in all about 100 miles, I didn't go nuts, (the last thing I did when I left was say goodbye to my son, which was a handy reality check), but it was a great ride, interspersed with a quick stroll on a beach and a mug of tea and the mother of all bacon and egg sandwiches.  In the afternoon I took the bike out again for a short blat to my parents place, less than 10 miles, but what a shit ride, thanks to dicks in vectras, and a stoopid overtake on my part, it put me in a total fug, bloody bikes!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment